Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm very sleepy now.
And it's only 10pm.
Actually its all because of the lack of sleep I've been getting lately.
Especially yesterday.
Surprise, surprise..
I didn't sleep the whole day.
Sigh.
I'm very exhausted.
And straight off I went to work, walking like a ZOMBIE.
And worst! I had photography session at work today.
To top it up...I'm having my PMS.
Can imagine how bad my skin is...arrgghhh...terrible!

Nvm..enough of that.
I'm too sleepy already that I don't even know what I'm typing.
I'd better go to bed now.
Good Night!

10:11 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com